ROUND LAKE LATEST NEWS 2009
Latest News Index|
Latest News 2008|
Latest News 2007|
Latest News 2006|
Latest News 2005
WDNR denies RLPOA Aquatic
Invasive Species Control Grant application.
- 10/04/2009: 2"+ of rain last 48
- 09/22/2009: Placid Diversion
Canal/Natural Stream abandonment public notice may be coming soon.
- 08/27/2009: RLPOA proposing
second major milfoil treatment this fall in Leder & Schoolhouse Bays.
- 08/14/2009: Sawyer County Record
Placid Diversion Canal
- 08/09/2009: RLPOA may get grant
money to stock walleye.
- 08/07/2009: WDNR approves new
synthetic fish crib but RLPOA must put public notice in newspaper for
possible public hearing.
- 08/07/2009: Large milfoil
outbreaks on Leder & Schoolhouse bays - RLPOA asks WDNR OK to do
- 06/30/2009: 2009 final Milfoil
treatment maps, GPS coordinates and treatment cost
- 06/30/2009: Please contact Dan
Tyrolt about milfoil outbreaks 715-634-2353 or cell 715-699-0641 or email
- 06/30/2009: Carl Scheider has
volunteered to coordinate newsletter.
- 06/25/2009: General Membership
Meeting this Saturday 6/27/09 9AM Round Lake Town Hall.
- 06/08/2009: Steady rain returns
to Round Lake 1.5"!
- 06/02/2009: RLPOA general
membership meeting tentatively scheduled for Saturday June 27,
2009 9AM at Town of Round Lake Town hall.
- 06/02/2009: RLPOA receives check
from WDNR for $9900.0 for Aquatic Plant Management grant that cost us
- 06/01/2009: RLPOA signs contract
with Northern Aquatic Services for up to $8062.50 to chemically treat
maximum of 12.5 acres of milfoil this spring.
- 05/06/2009: Round Lake lower then
anytime in at least 24 years for spring.
- 04/19/2009: Big Round Lake is
open except small amount of ice crystals around edges.
- 04/14/2009: Ice out on Richardson
Bay & Little Round Lake.
01/16/2009: -34 degrees